This is Mount Pearl and you belong here.
We are a city growing to meet the future head on. From smart planning and governance to thoughtful infrastructure and development, Mount Pearl offers both families and businesses a place to thrive and prosper. We are proud of what we have built and where we are heading. And we want you to be a part of it.
Please view our video and print companion piece to see what attracted our current residents and businesses here and how beneficial this city has been to each of them. As you hear their stories and discover what we have to offer, it will become clear:
You belong here. With Us. In Mount Pearl.
- Strategically located in terms of transportation routes, convenient commutes and to a pool of workers.
- Commercial and industrial properties are stable and competitively priced.
- We are very engaged to provide services and infrastructure desired by our business community.
- We encourage the development of businesses of all sizes from the small start-up to large multinationals.
- There’s momentum and growth expressed universally by the businesses and the residents of this City.
Key Advantages for Residents of Mount Pearl:
- We are very open, progressive, and family friendly city with vast amenities all in close proximity.
- At its heart, Mount Pearl is a large city with a small community cohesiveness.
- Mount Pearl has two high schools, three intermediate and three primary/elementary neighborhood schools.
- Our residential properties are very stable and competitively priced.
- We are engaged with the community to provide services and infrastructure desired by our residents.
- Mount Pearl has multiple state-of-the-art recreational facilities which draw provincial and national competitions to the City.
- There are opportunities for people of all ages to volunteer in sports and other charity activities.
- We have approximately 1,100 businesses and 15,500 people employed within Mount Pearl.